- American Made EcoSpeed Kickstarter, Join the (r)Evolution
- Contact Us
- Electrify Your Ride
- My Account
- Our Customers
- Battery Details
- EcoSpeed Customer Purchase Agreement
- EcoSpeed Motor Specifications
- EcoSpeed Motors and Motor Basics
- EcoSpeed Video
- EcoSpeed Weight & Gearing Specifications
- Mid-Drive Details
- Power and Efficiency
- Velociraptor™ Intelligent Motor Controller, the Back Story
- What about Regenerative Braking?
- Test Ride
- Why EcoSpeed?
Dealer Profiles (1)
- Announcing the EcoSpeed Fatback – an electric fatbike with mid-drive power Fat-bike.com
- Cargo Bike: CarGoAway – Utility Horse an EcoSpeed Collaboration with Ti-Cycles
- Portable Solar Charging Solution is Here!
- EcoSpeed, B-line Deal Helps Bikers Haul Heftier Cargo – Commercial Delivery
- EcoSpeed Has a New Website. Check Out The New Content.
- EcoSpeed Controller Programmed for More Power, with Smoother, Quieter Operation, using Sine Modulation. [From The Shop]
- Is this the Coolest Bike Ever Made?, Bicycling Magazine, October 2011 Issue
- Interview with EcoSpeed founder, Brent Bolton on Coast Community Radio
- Interview with Pierce Hoover who rode an EcoSpeed powered Microcar across the United States on less energy than a 100 Watt light bulb uses. Coast Community Radio
- EcoSpeed powered velomobiles go across country in the Roll Over America ride. Sustainable Business Oregon
- E-bike stories, the Case of the Pedaling Professor. Electric Bike Report
- Portland’s flourishing cargo bike scene. Bike Portland
- Bright Idea. Father, Son Ride Cross-Country on the Energy of a Single Bulb. R&D
- Congressman Earl Blumenauer, member of the congressional bike caucus, gets first hand look at Portland’s bike industry. Bike Portland
- Metrofiets, builder of top of the line bakfiet cargo bikes launches beer bike rental business with EcoSpeed assist. Bike Portand
- On Choosing the Right Motor and Having Our Cross-Country EV Classified as a Bicycle. Popular Science
- Across America on the Power of One Lightbulb. Momentum Magazine
- EcoSpeed Electric Power Assist. CargoCycling
- Portland’s e-bike motor maker EcoSpeed will power ‘One Bulb Tour’ across America. The Oregonian
- Your daily dose of awesome (in e-assist cargo bike form). Bike Portland
- Electric Bike News Week of 2-28-11
- Truck Trike: Urban cargo delivery vehicle runs on electric, human power
- Joe Bike + Ecospeed = Haul Around Fun. Momentum Magazine
Our Customers (6)
- Jesse Swing Plans Trip to South America on Solar Powered, All-Terrain Electric Fat Bike!
- Sylvia Tours Across the USA with EcoSpeed
- Dentist Matt Hicks Goes Car “Lite” with EcoSpeed Electric Bike.
- Clay Commutes to Clients with EcoSpeed
- Mama Jean and Tootles the Trike
- Got a “big hill” in your commute? Julia did too!